About Nolan Clemmons
Welcome to Clemmons.io! This is the primary website of Nolan Clemmons.
Nolan Clemmons is a growth marketer, games entrepreneur, blogger, and most importantly: a lifelong gamer. He presently serves as the CMO of the Knights of Unity and the President of Wufasta LLC, working in the intersection of game development and digital marketing. As a marketing and business development executive for The Knights of Unity, he oversees digital marketing initiatives and manages relationships with industry partners. Nolan is also the Founder of a marketing consultancy geared towards helping clients grow through cost-effective digital & social media marketing strategies.
His works have been published on Incipia, Gamasutra, and Virtual Reality Pop. He has previously spoken at conferences like Dallas Startup Week, NoD Con, & Power-Up Digital Games Conference II, as well as presenting to local meetup groups including Dallas App Developers and Dallas Society of Play, a collective of independent game creators in the North Texas region, where is an active member.
Incipia: “Strategies for Indie Developers to Promote Mobile Apps and Games for Free (or really cheap)”
Virtual Reality Pop: “Analyzing the False Dichotomy of AR vs. VR”
Launch DFW: “The Best Mobile Apps Made in Dallas”
Geek Side Magazine “Geek Side Picks – Nindies Showcase 2017” (Poly Bridge)
What I do:
- Founder of Wufasta, a game discovery & retention platform.
- Marketing and Business Development at The Knights of Unity, an augmented reality and virtual reality game development studio that specializes in Unity development.
- Freelance growth marketing consulting. More information is here.
Connect with me on Social Media:
- Be sure to like Nolan’s Facebook Page.
- My personal Twitter: @Clemmons_io
- Nolan Clemmons on Instagram: @Clemmons_io
- Connect with me on LinkedIn here.
- Add me on Snapchat here.
You can also contact Nolan directly here.