You can learn more about me here and if you want me to hire me or speak at your event, please continue reading below.
Services that I provide on a freelance basis:
Growth Marketing Consulting
- Social Media Marketing should be one of your top priorities as a business. Each platform offers a variety of earned and paid media channels.
- Facebook Advertising allows small and big business alike to reach their audience on Facebook. Campaigns can be started for a little as $1/day.
- Twitter remains to be one of the best sources for free clicks on the internet, closely following Reddit. Most of Twitter can be automated, and your reach will depend on how engaged your target audience/niche is engaged on Twitter.
- Instagram is one of the most explosive social media platforms, with high user engagement (depending on your niche). Since the great purge of bots, automation is no longer an option, and you can only post from a mobile device (with few exceptions). With Instagram, you can utilize some organic tactics similar to Twitter, like using hashtags and the follow/unfollow method. You can also leverage paid methods, either by working directly with influencers (existing accounts with high follower engagement) or through Facebook ads. Similar to Facebook native videos, IG videos are also retargetable.
- LinkedIn has quickly become a useful channel for individuals to spread their content since the acquisition by Microsoft.
- YouTube is the second-largest search engine, behind Google (whose parent company, Alphabet, owns YouTube).
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Link Building Campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Production Strategy – Editorial Coordination, etc.
- Promotion – Distribution and Syndication
- Account-Based Prospecting and B2B Sales Development
- Implementing various tools for an automated outbound sales funnel
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
Digital Growth Advising/Coaching
Nolan Clemmons coaches and advises startup founders, business owners, entrepreneurs, and other digital marketers on how to grow and scale their businesses.
I teach clients how to leverage outbound email to effortlessly generate new appointments through a combination of tools and processes. Using automated cold email as a source of lead generation can prove to be quite cost-effective, especially when compared to the rising cost of social media advertising. Much of my mindset is derived from the book Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross, where he outlines how he lead efforts to grow Salesforce using a similar technique. The framework and methodology has since been adopted as a core component of leading technology companies in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
Here are some uses for automated cold email, when personalized at scale:
Sales Development – B2B Products & Services, particularly SaaS businesses.
PR – Earning Press & Media Attention
SEO / Content Marketing – Link Building
I only take on a select few clients at a time, so that I can focus on those projects. You can arrange a Power Hour with me here to go over your strategy.
Dealer Capital Services, a financial service for independent car dealership owners.
Autotext.me, a SaaS tool for auto repair shops to better communicate with customers.
PatchKit.net, a game patching and distribution platform.
CloudFlow, a hybrid cloud platform for container-based applications.
I am available for public speaking at events. Please get in touch with me to make arrangements.
Here is a summary of my prior speaking experience:
Lecture: “Growth Hacking 101 for Games” at Power-Up Digital Games Conference II
Lecture: “Free & Cheap Marketing Tactics for Indie Games” at Power-Up Digital Games Conference III
Panel: Marketing Through Games, at Dallas Startup Week 2016
Local Dallas Developer Meetup Groups that I’ve presented at: