Power Hours are an essential part of how we onboard new clients. They allow us to:
- Audit & review existing assets to determine what needs to be changed, fixed, or improved
- Evaluate your marketing funnels and ad campaigns in order to optimize for efficiency and best results
- Give suggestions on your campaign goals, marketing content, and ad targeting
Modern marketing programs can seem quite complicated. With many moving parts and the constant influx of new tools & technologies, stakeholders often struggle to keep pace; particularly when their primary focus lies within other business elements.
A Power Hour with Nolan Clemmons can help you progress in the right direction. He can guide you through crafting a sound strategy and identify broken aspects of your marketing efforts.
Before we start, you will need to define your goals, content and targeting:
- Goals: What results are you looking to achieve?
- Content: Do you already have a content library to leverage, or how will the content be produced and/or procured?
- Targeting: What is your ideal customer profile (ICP)? What are some qualifying criteria?